Please enable JavaScript to view the discussion by Sidelines. discussion by

Thursday, March 28, 2013

The Management Institute Presentation

Tonight I had the opportunity to give a lecture on health economics to the 2013 class of the Roanoke College Management Institute. This was my second time giving this lecture and I thoroughly enjoyed the group and giving the talk.

Using advice from Dr. Ali Nazemi, the Director of the Institute, this year's lecture spent (much) less time on economic principles and more on application. The lecture defined health and health economics, discussed the connections between health and economic growth, and finished with the importance of health in the workplace.

The PowerPoint presentation can be found here:


Check it out, give me your feedback. Does your employer have a wellness program? I would love to hear about it.

Thanks,

0 comments:

Post a Comment