Please enable JavaScript to view the discussion by Sidelines. discussion by

Thursday, April 2, 2015

The Management Institute 2015

For the past five years I have given a session on health care and the workplace from an economic perspective for The Management Institute at Roanoke College.

Tonight I taught the class of 2015. These sessions largely focus on the ACA and how it will impact employers.

I often learn more from the students than they learn from me. I get to hear first-hand accounts of how the legislation is impacting their place of work. Some of them are owners or managers and they share the harsh realities that they deal with on a daily basis.

Below is my PowerPoint from the session tonight. I wish that I could include a video of the great insights these folks had, but alas, you will have to make due with good ol', dismal economics.



See you at the banquet TMI Class of 2015,

0 comments:

Post a Comment